Note to self (and to everybody else), there's no such thing as one and only LV.
You will be so enchanted by it.
You will crave for more!
You will get the itching feeling to hunt for more and more and more!
So, what can a damsel in distress like myself do, to satisfy my desire?
I loose control as soon as I spot this beauty, she's the opposite colour of my 1st LV.
Which was of course, again, the blame (partly) if I may add, also goes to ladyverde..*wink*
Anyway, presenting, my 2nd Louis Vuitton, Mirage Noir Speedy 30, dress-up with the Coach Red Patent Leather Apple charm.
- Speedy 30 means that the length size is 30cm. Size 11.8" (L) x 8.3" (H) x 6.7" (W)
- LV coated canvas material in Noir Mirage Monogram prints, with gradual black tone effect.
- Double rounded handles and trimmings in Noir (black) patent leather.
- Zip top closure with matching leather zipper pull.
- Single interior slip pocket
- Leather leaf tab on both sides with one side for LV padlock attachment.
- It comes complete with an LV lock with 2 keys, and the LV dustbag.
- Black alcantra lining (suede)
This Louis Vuitton Fall 2007 Limited Edition Release, Speedy Monogram canvas was designed by Marc Jacobs, and echoed the work of the Dutch Painter, Johannes Vermeer in providing the degrading effect.
The black alcantra interior lining also creates an interesting result. It makes the bag much thicker than other speedies, thus gives more sturdy structure to it. You don't need a base shaper for this speedy because it can hold its shape well enough. The drawback for it being thick is that unlike other speedies, you are advised not to fold it when keeping because the thick canvas might leave permanent fold-marks.
Any LV speedy can be folded flat when not in use (and is very safe to do so, rest assured!), but due to Mirage thick canvas, although it is possible, it's not advisable.
I'll be back soon with my *gulp* 3rd LV damages.. bwahahhaa..