Mon 16052016 : Teacher's Day
I can't recall my kindy teachers but i seriously remembered my Darjah 1 ciku, cikgu Siti Fauziah. She must have been the softest most kindest teacher in this galaxy. For a standard one teacher, you can imagine the chaos she had to put up with every single day. I managed to asked her (as i grew older and met her later) why she never taught other grades, she said that's because she wanted to be the first to shape the youngsters. Simple answer. And i salute her and every other standard 1 teachers out there. You definitely have handled the worst dramatic era of a human being, and survived to tell it all.
My most fond memories of course is dedicated to my favourite teacher whilst in standard 6 betik, puan azizah. May Allah cucuri rahmatnya. She passed away last year. Surprisingly then only i found out she is related to @rizalman71 as i saw his iG post. Anyway, Puan Azizah gave all her love to her students, despite the numerous count of us all haggling after her knowledge for the upsr. She always had this calm and loving way of teaching us all. Unlike Puan Fatimah - which i will never be able to forget too, the teacher that tortured us with so many homeworks and garang mcm singa! Having said that, she did caused us all to score the highest in maths. Still, sebut nama dia pon just gives me shivers!
Then in high school, hmm .. thats odd but i don't seem to have any fond memories of the teachers. Maybe because at that time i was busy focusing on collecting memories with my friends. LoL.
After that, during A-level, it is Sir Anuar. Hah yes. This guy made me believe that there was such joy in Mathematics! He taught us Engineering Maths and gosh he was smiling and chuckling while solving the problems as if it was a joke! Gila ke haperrr?
And another one is Sir Faidz, passionate in optic waves thingamajig. He proved to the sceptical side of me that my final year project on infra red pulse monitoring device was possible and achievable and then it really were developed as medical device! Wow. Just plain wow.
Ok so that covers most of my teachers thats still in my memory box.
So, who do u recall today?
Monday, May 16, 2016
Mon 16052016 : Teacher's Day
Monday, November 30, 2015
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
The Nekya (grandma) to my children.
May you be granted with great health and blessed by Allah always. Aamiiiin..
You have been our favourite diner for family gatherings over the years.
Good ambiance, great food. Keep it up.
Sorry to all visitors of Fish & Co. Paadigm mall on that night, if the kids screaming around disturbed you. We are truly sorry.
Thanks to all Fish & Co, staffs for catering to our requests every 2 minutes.
My mom was very happy dining there tonight. Just wish that u'd still serve tomato juice. Thats no longer in your menu.
Monday, September 22, 2014
Mommy loves you all so very much.
Mommy am very proud of each and every one of you.
You are very special and unique in your own way.
No matter what you want to be when you grow up..
Or what you might have become in your life..
Remember that mommy always loves you non the less.
no matter where you are,
no matter who you have become..
Never ever skip your prayers.
This is the one and only thing that mommy wants from you.
Never skip your prayers.
Five times a day.
That's all what matters.
Promise your mommy this.
For as long as you shall live.
Sunday, September 14, 2014
I seriously do not know.
But of course, I googled it and I studied it, and I made notes of it.
Lets keep it easy to understand, it is a low calorie dietary plan.
Now, being a naive person that I am, I do not calculate calories.
Heck, for me it is just impossible to note on each calorie intake.
So therefore, I calculate weight.
Hey, if u want to loose your weight, so, it's fair that you weigh your food intake.
How did I ever began my journey of loosing weight?
Through reading Redmummy's blog and her achievements.
I'm not gonna lie.
I envied her.
Now that I made the intro, lets get to the core part.
|Steamed shrimp with fresh garden salad, baby tomatoes, capsicum, lemon squeeze, salt and pepper.|
|Because of this diet, this was my first time buying avocados. Really! Haha..|
|Beef pepperoni and rosemary baked chicken, with fresh garden salad, capsicum, avocado, lemon squeeze, salt and pepper|
I have lost a total of 8kg in 50 days.
I believe I was lucky because of the timing.
I started my diet near the Sya'aban month, and joining the Ramadhan, so it was pretty easy for me as I got to enjoy food like normal during the Syawal month.
If you asked me, I did not perform any exercise during my diet.
Well, just some daily sit ups and star jumps in the morning before shower, but that's just it.
However, I started afterwards.
After I completed the 50 days.
Then I started doing morning walks / jogs on alternate days.
Not much, just 3 rounds around the neighborhood, totaling to almost 2km each.
Maintain the 3L water intake.
And shed another 3kg in the next 30 days.
This means that you can't do the no carbs, no sugar, no oil, for more than one month.
You have had your cheat day the rest of your lives, so this time, stick to it till the phase is over.
Oh, do weigh yourself every morning as soon as you wake up from sleep, everyday of this diet.
Thats the best time to measure yourself.
Not before bedtime.
So thats all of my secrets.
Which no longer a secret.
Determination is the key.
It's all up to you.
|Still maintain my fruits intake, but now I can dip it in chocolate.. wuhuu!|
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
It's already September and I'm not even blogging monthly anymore.
Getting lazier by the minute.
I have forgotten the real reason for this blog.
I used to be very passionate about life and love to share it with everybody.
And this blog is used to record them.
So that I will not forget.
So that my kids will not forget.
Anyway, I've been tagged by @kerengga_kurus from instagram for this challenge;
20 Facts About Myself.
So, get your buckets/ pail & ready to puke, coz here are the facts about me that all paparazzi are dying to know.
- I believe in channeling positive vibe to myself therefore i picked the nickname jelita78 in 1998, assuming that i am gorgeous. (Sila muntah sekarang) *jelita is a Malay word which means beautiful person.
- I was too naive & used the nick cokecool in IRC era without realising that it has similar slang to drug usage.
- I had 7 boyfriends & married the 8th
- I saved Le-hubby from the headache & suspense of proposing to me from the top of the Eiffel. I went ahead & started our wedding preparation. (Giller nak kawen, boleh? It's actually pure instinct jodoh laa konon)
- I watched Titanic in cinemas for 7 times.
- I have a dream of pursuing masters & want to study in UK. I applied the recent Pasca Mara but failed.
- I wanted to become an MAS stewardess, to travel around the world but i was way too sexy for their slit-kebaya-skirt.
- I am ever so grateful to have performed the Hajj with my parents at the age of 23. Now i wish to go again with Le-hubby.
- Le-hubby said i looked like anak-orang-asli when I was 4-6yo in the old family album. Thus i consider myself the living proof of the ugly duckling (dipersilakan utk muntah lagi)
- When i was 7-8yo, i wore the petticoat (kain dalam) just like a normal skirt because the laces trim are just so pretty. Yeah, believe me when i claimed that i was actually the muse for Versace.
- I dressed like a tomboy beginning of highschool and i hated high heels. I only started wearing them to work.
- I was a pramaholic a.k.a stroller addict. I have bought & sold about 40 pieces of strollers/ car seats. I am a member of the strollersandprams forum & have made several stroller reviews. Go check them out if you ever interested in strollers.
- I have a blog but haven't updated it much lately. It's jelita78.blogspot.com incase you want something to put you to sleep.
- I have bought & sold more than 120 handbags since y2007. Currently i own only 20. I'm an ebayer & a mudah.my user. Feel free to look at my great pre-loved bargains under the same nick; jelita78.
- My first branded handbag was Coach Hamptons Business Tote Carryall bought by Le-hubby in y2007. Little did he knew this was whats triggered my bag addiction.
- I buy multiples of something that i adored, i.e; Coach Madison Sabrina Satchel which i ended up buying SEVEN of them but in different colours. And JovianRTW kurung modern that i ended up with more than THIRTY pieces at once.
- I own two pairs of Christian Louboutin pumps but my feet couldn't find comfort in them. Never should have bought it in the first place. Now sayang nak jual pulak.
- I have queued for a Birkin bag at Hermes KL boutique a few years back. I have received the call. But i am nowhere affordable for it. I'm just thrilled to be in the list & to experience how the system works. I have in the end managed to buy something Hermes. It's the necktie. Still something from the orange house to be excited about.
- I posses the supermom powers of folding clothes & packing for trips. Yeah, i think i want more kids too.
- I finally managed to fit back into my 11years old wedding outfits last week. After loosing 11kg from HCG diet. Did the no sugar, no carbs and no oily foods for almost 60 days since the month of Sya'ban. This is my greatest achievement considering that i am a chocolate slave and i love baking cakes! Now, to maintain the weight, is another challenge. Glad that my latest heartthrob has initiated the #fitmalaysia campaign,terus semangat nak exercise.
Wow! Such a lengthy post indeed.
Hmmm facts # 21. I definitely have way too much to say about myself. LOL.
Hope that you enjoyed getting to know me.
Would love to get to know you back.
So, please tag me once you have done yours.
Sunday, May 11, 2014
We have to know it all.
May we transform to be a better mom.
Have higher agility to walk on legos
And emerged gracefully with minimal fiery-dragon trait.
Anyway, I got this for my mom, a pandora bracelet.
Just something small to let her know that she's always there inside my heart.
Everyday, all the time.
She may not get the perfect mom in the whole universe title, but she is perfect to me and my little world.
May Allah bless her always.
P/S: Hubby, in case u're reading this, yeah, I want one too.. thanks for asking! *wink
Monday, March 24, 2014
PM NAJIB RAZAK’S PRESS STATEMENT ON MH370
This evening I was briefed by representatives from the UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB). They informed me that Inmarsat, the UK company that provided the satellite data which indicated the northern and southern corridors, has been performing further calculations on the data. Using a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort, they have been able to shed more light on MH370’s flight path.
Based on their new analysis, Inmarsat and the AAIB have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor, and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth.
This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.
We will be holding a press conference tomorrow with further details. In the meantime, we wanted to inform you of this new development at the earliest opportunity. We share this information out of a commitment to openness and respect for the families, two principles which have guided this investigation.
Malaysia Airlines have already spoken to the families of the passengers and crew to inform them of this development. For them, the past few weeks have been heartbreaking; I know this news must be harder still. I urge the media to respect their privacy, and to allow them the space they need at this difficult time.
Monday, March 10, 2014
Prayers can do miracle.
At this point of time, it's the only thing that matters.
Thank you DCA
Thank you TUDM
Thank you PDRM
Thank you MARITIM
Thank you local MALAYSIAN authorities and voluntaries
Thank you authorities and voluntaries experts from 26 COUNTRIES.
Thank you for going all out in helping us finding the missing aircraft and its passengers.
Click here to visit TRIBUTE page to the MH370 brave pilot, Captain Zaharie Shah.
Click here to visit TRIBUTE page to the MH370 flight crew
The Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370 has gone missing in the early hours of Saturday 8th March 2014, on its route from Kuala Lumpur International Airport Malaysia, heading to Beijing China.
The Boeing-777 aircraft has been lost from radar, together with 239 people on board.
Let us all pray for their safety return.
*(pics googled from the net)