Monday, October 30, 2006
As soon as I arrived at work, my routine will start with me cleaning up my desk. This is because that I have an open ceiling stretched above me to the floor on top and every day white particle dust will fall helplessly onto my cubicle. This dust comes from the plaster ceiling way up above which I'm starting to think that the ceiling might not be well sustained and could fall on to me anytime soon..eekk..freaky..
Next, as soon as my Dell PC is turned on, I check my emails. After that only I click open the IE browser and check my Gmail. At the same time, I click on new tab to open up the Google News, Threadless and Meebo. I will browse all the entertainment news highlights and read only the interesting ones before moving to the world news / top stories for the day. For the threadless, I'm here just to see what latest cool designs that are recently printed and if I have the free time, I would rate those current submitted designs and slogans, just for the fun of it. I planned to buy several tees but just wait and see. Need to really decide on the best ones because they're not cheap - costs about USD17 = RM65 per t-shirt. Very expensive but it's labelled as designer tees, of course. No, none of those DKNY or CK or couture design, but it's called designer-tees simply because it comes in limited edition and can only be purchased online.
The truth is, anybody can print tees. Actually, Ijah and I printed a tee for my dad last year written something about being a fisherman at the back of the tee (I seriously can't recall what we've printed) with a blue coloured fish logo in front. We went to CM to print it. It came out great but after a few months, the prints easily faded and now it looks terrible. Wish we could have found a better quality printing company because our dad seems to love that soft cottony white collar t-shirt. Anybody knows any excellent and reasonable priced t-shirt printing place nearby?
Sunday, October 29, 2006
- Tuesday 24th Oct@1st Syawal :- Purple was the theme colour. Main dish consisted of ketupat, peanuts sauce, chicken rendang, nasi dagang and fish curry. Duit raya given to all, totalling up to almost RM400. We're absolutely broke this time. But then again, it's only once in 2 years as next year we will be celebrating Raya in Penang where there aren't as many kids there as in Nenasi. We gave RM50 to TokNah, TokNgah, TokChu and Ijah, well, my one and only sister and besides, it's not like I give much money to her each month though. And the rest of the eligible relatives got a standard five, except for Kak Ngah which I gave a ten. After Zuhur, we went to Mersing to visit Chumah and her 1 year old Shafiq. She made nasi minyak and ayam masak merah. We gave Shafiq a five and Chumah a fifty. How I really miss her and the old days.
- Wednesday 25th Oct@2nd Syawal :- Main dish was soto ayam. Together with mom, dad and Ijah, we went to Dungun and Kuala Terengganu. Visited the relatives on my dad's side. This was Amin's first visit to Terengganu. Amin was stalked by his 3 year old cousin Sophia who simply adored him so much and seemed to be grabbing him now and then as to play together with her. This scared Amin up and he ended up glued to either me or Han. Later we spent the night at Permai Inn. Han took 3 showers as a way of expressing the joy of showering. Just for the record, we were having trouble bathing in Nenasi due to the vast usage of water causing the water tank to be empty most of the time and slow water pressure.
- Thursday 26th Oct@3rd Syawal :- Head back to Nenasi. Han drove the car as ayah was too tired to drive. I wonder what makes him so sleepy. It must have been the delicious nasi ayam Paka that we ate for lunch. Ayah slept snoring throughout the journey. No problem with Amin as he too slept most of the time. Arrived at Nenasi to shockingly discovered that Adam had chicken pox. Tried to distance Amin from him but only for a short time. Amin's been playing all this while with Adam and Alif. Somehow Alif didn't get affected. Well, Allah is the greatest and now is the best time to rely on takdir. As for me, I would prefer Amin to get it at age of 4 and above because insyaAllah by that time he will be able to understand and prevent himself from scratching and can seriously take medication.
- Friday 27th Oct@4th Syawal :- The three of us head back to KL.
- Saturday 28th Oct@5th Syawal :- Went to IKEA to survey kids bed for Amin because Han accidentally knocked hard on Amin's baby cot last night and broke one of the edge screws and crack it's wooden hole. It's repairable but then it's also about time for Amin to get a proper bed. We have decided on this Kura designed bed - it's kinda like able to transform from lower to upper bed where it can create a playing area below the bed. Almost wanted to purchase it instantly but then we realized that it will not fit into our Honda City. Got to borrow dad's Toyota Land Cruiser and get it later as to save RM60 on Ikea's delivery charges. We then went to watch Open Season at Cineleisure Cathay nearby. Amin watched the first 30 mins and then felt asleep till the end. I was disappointed because I expected more and honestly speaking, I think the movie's kinda boring. Hopefully Happy Feet will be better than this. Anyway, we went to KLIA afterwards to pick Mama up. She took the plane with Fatihah. Fatihah fell sick in Penang, suddenly turned blue and suffocating and was admitted into the Kepala Batas Hospital, but the doctors there didn't know what's wrong with her, so, here she is, will be taken by Rudy's parents at the airport while waiting for Hafeezah and Rudy to arrive by bus. Yup, they took the bus to Penang on 2nd Syawal ago and now taking the bus back to KL. Don't ask me why cause I don't wanna know either. For me, I think it's a very stupid thing to do as they both have cars and you'll never know what kinda of sick people spreading diseases riding inside the same bus with you! It seems that Rudy recently caught a fever and spread it to Fatihah and bla bla bla. At 11pm, Fatihah was admitted to HKL and diagnose for asthma. Mama slept with us at the apartment.
- Sunday 29th Oct@6th Syawal :- Han and mama went to HKL to visit Fatihah. Amin and I stayed home because I don't want Amin to spread chicken pox around if he's carrying it now (although currently no sign of red dots appearing on his skin) and I also don't want Amin catching any of the diseases at the HKL children's ward too. Mama took ERL to KLIA and board on the 5pm flight to Penang. Han and Amin went for haircut later today at Ravi's.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Here's the recap of the happenings since last week :
- Saturday 21st - afternoon : Went to KLCC for last minute shopping spree. Bought for myself a total of RM1k of SK2 products. Several of my items are nearly finish and this is the perfect time to shop for new stocks because of the current promotion - which from the purchase, I obtained free one red luggage bag (the size that most stewardess carries, with rollers and all), one red hard cover utility bag, one SK2 white bath towel and about five mini SK2 travelling kit. You might think I'm crazy and it's expensive but believe me, these products lasts longer than expected. I spent this much last January while buying my first complete stock and now I'm buying them again to be used starting next month. So, I can say that it takes almost a year for the whole stock to run out.
- Saturday 21st - evening : Prepare Amin's chicken soup and porridge. Need to get his food supplies ready. Han asked why can't I cook later at kampung? Errkk.. Do you have any idea of what you are talking about? With all the relatives kecoh there, I don't think I will be able to walk in the kitchen at all. You'll understand better when I describe the scenario later.
- Sunday 22nd - morning : Did not go back to bed after sahur, spent the whole morning to prepare Amin's luggage and mine too, of course. Also managed to fold the laundry, do the dishes and dust the furniture here and there.
- Sunday 22nd - afternoon : Get ready to head to Nenasi. Mom called from kampung and as usual, pot pet pot pet asking me what's taking us so long to start our journey and that the traffic will be terrible today and we will not make it to breaking fast with them later. (Mom, dad and Ijah went back yesterday morning)
- Sunday 22nd - evening : The highways were cleared! Han said the driving was very boring because of the empty roads and we reached Kg. Tanjung Batu at exactly 6.00 pm.. Haha, that should keep mom quiet for a while.
- Sunday 22nd - night : Took Amin for his 2nd time to terawih with me at the mosque which located right in front of the house. He's an angel as usual and slept on my lap after the witir prayers.
- Monday 23rd - day : Today's the day to get everything ready for Raya is tomorrow. There were almost 60 lives in the house. Yup, S I X T Y.. six zeroo!! I'm serious, no kidding. How do we fit into this house? Well, imagine a wooden single storey bungalow in a compound area of a football field, with 8 bedrooms, 4 living rooms stretched in a row, 2 verandas, 2 dining area, 2 bathrooms and if that's not enough, we still have a bathroom outside with perigi still intact. It's Tok Nah's turn this year. All Tok Nah's siblings with their children and grandchildren were here. Everybody came to Raya here instead of at their in-laws. The same applied to me too as last year we went back to Penang for Raya, hence, this year, it's Nenasi time. Several of my uncles, aunties, cousins and I were involved in making the ketupat out of the coconut leaves. Han's in charged of putting the rice into the ketupat while mom act as the QC- quality control, checking the ketupat rice volume and tighten the anyaman. My male teenage cousins responsible for cooking the ketupat where they're keeping close monitoring on the water level and constant boiling. Ijah, Kak Ngah and MakDe Ani were busy in the kitchen making semperit, my favourite Raya cookie of all times. Others were busy cleaning the house, some were taking out the plates and glasses from the cabinets and the rest were preparing the breaking fast dishes. As for the smaller version of us, they're scattering around, running here and there playing inside, outside and under the house too!
- Monday 23rd - night : After breaking fast, it's the playing fireworks time. Fun time for not just kids, but the bigger ones too. But, one unfortunate incident happened, where Amin, who was with me playing bunga api, suddenly cried out loud because one of the sparks from the bunga api accidentally dropped onto his fingers and burnt a spot off his skin. Oh poor cutie pie, mommy so sorry.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Semoga kedatangan Syawal yang bakal tiba, membawa seribu rahmat Illahi.
Ampun dan maaf dipinta andai terkasar budi bicara.
Marilah kita bermuhasabah diri di Aidilfitri.
The parking lot is half empty as many staffs already took the day off starting today. Others in the office are obviously not in the working mood, of course. Not only raya songs are playing in every corner of the office, but raya ring tones also have invaded the handphones.. haha.. Oh how I just love this scene. It's so relaxed and fun.
Han and I went to PPZ Masjid Negara this morning to pay the zakat. I was surprise to see the PPZ staffs there. They're very smartly dressed with ties and blazers and the staff who attended to me was Faris Ezhan, hensem giller! And the way he recite the doa was so breathtaking, with the arabic pronounciation and all.. aahhhh...*sigh* .. But his small cute eyes are not to my type lah. I'm much attracted to Han's vern look.. hehe..
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Almost everybody is playing songs and video clips of Raya, including me, haha. Yup, ONE more day left before the week long holiday. I can see that people are starting to lepakking and chit chat about raya stuffs such as when to balik kampung, the whereabouts, cookies bought/made, main dish planned on serving, family theme colour, new clothes, shoes etc including also the budgeted duit raya.
- For our family, we will insyaAllah be heading to Pekan this Sunday, and on 2nd raya we plan to go up to Dungun and visit my dad's relatives there, perhaps spend the night in KT. Later, on Friday, we'll head back to KL using the Rompin route as to stop by to see Han's grandma in Muar.
- Unlike the years before, no homemade cookies this year. Every year my mom, sis and I will make chocolate chip cookies, honeyed cornflakes and pineapple tarts. But this year, the oven broke down and therefore, no cookie.
- Mom said that TokNah plans to make soto, ketupat, rendang ayam, pulut kuning.. just like the years before.. hehe.. The ketupat making will be very exciting because everybody needs to recall back the anyaman steps since it's a once-a-year event. And of course, everybody's favourite-to-help-out is to recai the steamed chicken for soto dishes.
- Purple is the new black. Yup, that's our theme colour this year. My mom suggested it before simply because that's the only colour that Amin can pronounce for the time being. Actually, any colour is 'purple' to him. So, purple it is.
- Arghhh.. duit raya.. my most unavoidable issue. Han and I are totally broke this few months, especially after we recently had to pay the lawyers for the MOT on the house. Besides that, I still have not paid ayah for Joe repair charges. There's also the pending tailor fees for the raya clothes and not to forget, the credit card bills that's now reaching 4 digits. Anyway, no matter what, we still managed to scrap up a few ringgit and budget is RM5 for all.
Enough for now.. laterrr..
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
This kind of sudden fever happened a few months back and like before, the doctor concluded it as 'viral infections'. Nothing serious. Just give him fever medication and make sure he eats and drinks regularly. It looks as if it's nothing to worry about but honestly speaking, whenever things go wrong with Amin, even a cough or a sneeze from him would make me jumpy and worried sick. Different from Han, he's more to the cool and relax type of daddy-o. So, I guess that is good in term of having a balance in the family, or else we might end up being a complete freak-out parents!
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
After 23 days of Ramadhan, last night is the first night of tarawih prayer at the mosque for me. I have not been to the mosque at all this month because of Amin. I thought that he would make a scene there. Han is not here. He's outstation in JB for 3days and I'm left here with Amin. Since we're staying over at my mom's house which is about 50 metres from the mosque, I thought that heck, why not just bring him along and if things got worse, I can just quickly run home. So, I packed Amin with his Fisher Price Doodle-Pro, bottle water, napkin and off we went to the mosque. I hurriedly sat in a corner at the back end of the women's saf and placed Amin there.
He was such a good kid the entire time. He prayed right next to me (standing up and down by himself and pretend to recite quietly), sit at the corner and played with his drawing pad, the house key, the napkin, drink some water and after a while, started to mingle with other kids there. Yup, there's 1 baby girl curled up sleeping adorably on the carpet and there's her slightly bigger sister pretend to pray along with their mother. Afterwards, we went to join in the moreh and I guess Amin was hungry at that time as he easily swallowed 3 piece of jelly and a half cup of teh tarik.
I'm totally guilty of using Amin as the reason for not going to tarawih at the mosque all these while. Mommy so grateful to be blessed with you. Thank you, Amin.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Seriously, if you have the time, surf the website and you will be amazed to discover that designing tee patterns are so much fun and surprisingly pays a lot. This seriously inspires me to try and design a tee logo. There's nothing to loose. No subscription fees and anybody from anywhere around the universe can submit ideas and designs whenever they like. The best thing about it is that if it gets selected, designer gets rewarded with up to USD$1,500. Isn't that cool? But of course, now I need to learn to use photoshop and macromedia flash.. hmm..
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Hey, don't underestimate my determination. I've proven to be very good at it.
For instance, early this year I have made the 2006 resolution to take care of my skin. I've thrown away all my beauty products and bought a whole range of SK2, finally dedicate and focus to just one product unlike before. I managed to go for facial treatment once a month and able to stick to its beauty routine (such as cleanse, toned and moisturized) until this very minute. Plus, I went to aerobics at the office every Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (but currently am taking a rest due to the Ramadhan). If you were wondering do I look any prettier than before, well, two things that I am sure enough is that my skin is no longer feeling dry and my freckles are less visible. A month after I started using it, my office mate, Gobi, came to me and said that he can hardly see my freckles anymore and wonder if I have been using something new in particular.. wuhuuuu !!
Now, I want to add in another resolution which is to drop 10kg in less than 4 months. I was very frustrated when aerobics resulted in no change at all on my weight. Then, mom told me that aerobics actually helps in making people healthier, flexed up the body and tones up the muscles. It'll take intensive workout if I want to loose weight quickly. But the consequences of it is that once you stopped, you'll gain it back as fast too. I have to admit that a month after I started going for aerobics regularly, I felt mentally fresh and less drained up during the evenings and I don't get tired quickly while doing chores at home. My neck/shoulder muscles also not easily crammed. I can still recall the first week I went for aerobics. My whole body was aching as soon as night comes and my muscles were untouchable. But when the 2nd week comes, I'm starting to enjoy aerobics and proud to say that I no more huff and puff after the session. My metabolism has increased and I feel great. Although now I'm resting from it due to the fasting month, I still feel very much healthy and not easily tired up. Maybe it's the beauty of the Ramadhan.
Anyway, after this, InsyaAllah, I want to continue the aerobics and try taking the Herbalife for health supplements, which a friend of mine, Yati has just recommended it to me last week. I've taken Sendayu Tinggi for several months ago but honestly, I feel no different than before. Maybe it just doesn't work on me.. hmm..
As for the crony, I've been using Lafanie since year 2003, bought at that time by my fiancee. Well, not all, but we split the bill. I bought the whole set for RM1400 from Kak Su who is my friend turn mak-andam. The crony works fantastic in curving me up and I loved it the most after giving birth to Amin. I used it to replace the traditional barut-lilit and was back in shape in no time. The only problem is that the crony upper part is not breastfeeding friendly and hence I only wore the long drawer until it recently rips a few months ago. You see how long-lasting the materials are, yeah..
OK.. So, now mark this date, I'm targeting by February 2007, to weigh 50kg.
Friday, October 13, 2006
I don't care that much about all these celebration days. I think it's initially created by someone who has nothing important to do and perhaps was just thinking on having fun.
I respect the dates such as independence day and father's /mother's day.
I make it a big-deal for birthdays, anniversaries and main festives celebration.
Speaking of birthdays, it was my mom's last wednesday. It's her 55th. I bought a pair of gold laminated brooch with purple orchids preserved in it. My mom loves orchids. My sister and I have been buying many things associated with orchids and I think we might run out of ideas anytime soon. It was my lucky break to discover the brooch. I was in KLCC with Han and Amin and there's this stall-on-wheels on the lower ground floor that's selling practically just orchids. Not live orchids but preserved orchids made into frames, vases, paperweight etc. I wasn't looking for her birthday present at that time (this happened a month ago), but as I was walking passed the stall, I immediately saw the brooches and well, you know the rest.
Amin's birthday coming up next month and I am thinking on celebrating it at A&W, PJ. Perhaps we'll invite several close relatives over and hopefully the A&W mascot will be there too. Oh, and speaking of the bear, Open Season will be in theater next week. A must-bring-Amin-to-watch movie! Can't wait!
Thursday, October 12, 2006
The training module was very appropriate but sometimes I think it's not us staffs that needs help, but actually our management / leaders that needs to be brought down to earth. No matter how many trainings given, how many times organisational structure reshuffled, or how many millions of money wasted to revamp the corporate image, if the management still doing their job based on personal interest and political alliances, then we will never be the people's choice that we target to be. The concept is like buying a fish at the market, the quality lies in the head.
I am also very particular about trainers. I have no problem in volunteering and participating in activities, but I was a bit annoyed by the attitude of my trainer who kept checking her handphone, sms-ing and making calls after assigning us to group activities. Yes, I can tolerate if it's the participants using the phone considering that they had to leave their work and responsibility behind to attend this training. But when it comes to trainers, I see no reason for it because it's supposedly be her job and as a trainer to be fully committed and seriously involved.
Then, there's the one thing that I do not enjoy during training is that the training location - Jalan Semarak. Oh wow.. You don't have to live in KL to know just how bad the traffic here. Imagine yourself driving happily to the sound of the radio, beautiful morning, bright blue skies (thanks to recent rainy days that had cleared the dirty air) and as soon you enter the highway, you're forced to a halt and start moving about one meter per minute! The morning traffic was better than the evening ones, because I think morning is when everybody is very much relax in starting the day, but at 5pm, after a tiring day at work, drivers tend to loose focus, feeling sleepy and just wanna get home to rest. This is when things can get nasty. People starting to cut queue, shift from one lane to another just to overcome the car infront and forget to signal, causing other drivers to hit the emergency break. I'm always more scared of that car that's behind me rather than in front. I'm worried that if I had to hit the emergency break, the car behind me might not be aware of it and accidentally bumped into me. And I also hate motorists who assume that we drivers have to always give way for them to squeeze in anywhere they like!
Oh well.. this is the life in KL.. either you live with it, or get the hell out of here..
Monday, October 09, 2006
It's not as easy as it may sounds like (oh..how I wish!) . I'm bonded for another 3 years. And although I can move to other department / job post within the company, I still have to go through the apply, shortlisted and interview phase which sad to say, I had gone to several times. Well, I only managed to apply and thats about it. Not gotten shortlisted, and not selected for interviews.
I want to be better than I am today. I want to further my studies. I want to go abroad. I was stranded before due to economic downturn, but that was a decade ago. Can I persue it now? Will I be able to do my masters and be a mother and wife at the same time? The more I look at my job now, the more I want to get out of it. I deserve better than this. I know I can do it. Can I? Han?
Hmm.. What I can say for now is that this frozen air has gotten into my brain cells alright..
I need a hobby.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Anyway, Ayah said the problem was the oil filter. And the spare part itself cost almost rm800. Adoii.. duit lagi.. Ayah, I'll pay you after 16th October ok. That's the pay-day this month.
Saturday, October 07, 2006
We went to Penang on Friday night and came back on Sunday. The drive took 4 hours and yes, very tiring. Thanks to my ever so dedicated driver, Han for the safe journeys, Alhamdulillah. Amin slept all the way. He's such a good boy and I think he enjoys the most whenever we were in Penang. The cows, chickens, birds, wide open spaces of paddy fields, clear blue skies, fresh air and the delicious foods - of course. This includes mama's great cooking too, a woman who effortlessly cook plenty of delicious food, in an unbelievably short time, all by herself and afterwards leaving the kitchen so spotless. After 3 years of marriage, I still couldn't figure out how my mother in-law managed it. It's just simply amazing.
It's the month of Ramadhan but that doesn't stop Penang from displaying its delicacies. The Ramadhan Bazaar is way far much better and CHEAPER than KL. and the night spots were no less happening from any other month. After the terawih prayers, we drove to Penang Island for the famous Hameed's chicken soup. It's a must-have-thing. We planned to go to Batu Feringgi afterwards but it's kinda late already and Amin's half asleep, so, had to cancel that. It's a good thing actually not to go there since I'm kinda broke this month and not able to buy any branded immitation handbags.. aaahhh.. maybe next time..
Friday, October 06, 2006
No matter in what condition we are today, we can never stop to improve ourselves for as long as we are alive. Learning is a never ending process. There is always room for improvement.. and nothing is impossible.. InsyaAllah..
Thursday, October 05, 2006
This is his 4th time in a month.. Actually my car was doing o.k until 15th september ago when all of a sudden it failed to start. To make matters worse, I was in jalan genting klang, attending a training. It worked fine in the morning but pissed me off in the evening, the time when everybody's rushing home and the traffic starts to build up. Anyway, after 10 minutes of trying and praying, I got him up and running but without the aircondition and radio on. I noticed the rpm dropped whenever I turn on the aircond. So to be on the safe side, I roll down the window, let the wind blew my tudung into a disaster and did some vocal training throughout my journey home. Don't worry, no animals were killed or tortured during my singing session..hehe..
Hey, actually, joe was o.k, until my sister hit and run a car last weekend while driving him. The funny thing was that my sister hit a parked car and the not-so-funny thing was that joe was badly bruised - scratched, bent and smashed his left front signal light. And the next day, the aircond started to heat up too.
Anyway, I took him to the mechanic (15th sept) and ta-daa, the cooling coil's broken.. Changed the cooling coil -RM350.. A week after that, problem again, rpm dropped and car stopped in the middle of the road, especially at traffic lights or corner.. Ayah tuned the rpm back up and joe was ok for another week.. Again, rmp drop, I took joe to mechanic, and he tuned the rpm back up for free and yes, it lasted for only a week. This morning, I can only start the car but as soon as I put it in drive or reverse mode, rpm dropped and engine turned-off.
Joe was born in 1995 and being a 'proton' car, there has been numerous maintenance done. I even had to repaint it in 2002 just to make it look great. Han said that the time has come for me to let him go, my boss said the same thing too (he knows because there has been several times that I was late to office and stuck at workshop). The only thing I need to do now is to talk to ayah about it. After all, it was his present for me and you don't change or throw away presents, do you? hmm..
- I can add in meebo widget into blog page
- also add in logos
- post into my blog through emailing - which is what i'm doing right now.. just testing to see if it works.. ok.. let send in this email and just wait and see..
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Today I learn my lesson on luck and faith.. Allah knows best.. But we must never give up and always do our very best in everything
The point is, I have tried.. I have done my best, I have push myself to the limits.. But in the end, after 3 weeks, I'm still not able to catch the Marshall Satria Neo HotFM.. Bukan rezeki ku kali ini.. Not my luck.. And thanks to Han for the ongoing support.. Sorry to give u such a headache. No more stress! InsyaAllah, we'll try again next year!..hehe..
Fuh.. I have registered this blog since july but only now decided to finally post something up.. actually, I can't even recall why on earth I bother to initially register myself.. Well, why did others have blog? Let's think for a minute there ok..
- for fun?
- to keep in touch with friends?
- to make friends from other parts of the globe?
- exchange knowledge?
A-hahhh.. Now I remembered.. I merely registered because I don't want anybody to use my jelita78 blogger add.. hehe.. Kinda like trademark thing for me, I guess, and also at that particular month, I was reading an old friend's blog and suddenly inspired to have one but in the end I end up only registering myself and not yet posting anything..
Well, the time has come.. Donno what happened, just suddenly remembered that I actually already have a blog and out-of-the-blue decided to post my very first entry today.
So,err.. Welcome to whoever you are out there who have the time to read my blog.. and err.. Thank you, perhaps??
Anyway, I intent to make this blog kinda like a diary of event for my safe keeping coz I honestly have to admit that I'm a forgetful person.. Hopefully that will all change afterwards.. haha.. Time will tell..
Ok..Let me recall.. today's stuff...
- Called Astro to add in movie package (smlm ayah complaint takde citer best kat astro.. )
- Send in Amin's photo and biodata for the model pa&ma magazine.. (baru sedar ada borang penyertaan in the sept06 issue semlm - yeah, dah sebulan beli, baru nak baca after sahur tadi, and mintak-mintak laa terpilih..hehehe.. I sent in pics of Amin with baju melayu and aksi naik motorbike)
- Order online the detergent 1kg and softener 1litre, through amway2u - RM47, will be delivered tomorrow.
Opss.. got to run.. solat time..