Sunday, May 16, 2010

Was annoyed at "I Got You"

Seriously!
I was sooo annoyed at this song!

Sorry, no offence to Leona Lewis but I've been listening to this song for months and I couldn't get what the heck she's singing at the chorus part!!
I only listen to songs on the radio, in the car and I love to sing along to the songs that I like.
And yeah, I do like this song a lot, and I can clearly catch the lyrics from the beginning except for the chorus part!
It's just soo annoying!
I mean, I hate the fact that I can't understand what she's saying at that chorus!
There's even one time when I purposely blast out loud the radio just to catch the words, but to no avail of course because the music at that chorus part was also the loudest too!

So, I had to succumbed to googling for the lyrics!
I googled it, right there at that very moment, in the car, squinting my eyes on the iphone, while the song still playing on the radio!
Yes, I googled, for the sake of my sanity.

And I took an oath at that very moment that I am going to blog about this.
So, here's the chorus part that was super-duper difficult for my ears to grab! (and kudos to all of you out there who actually managed to get the words without having to read the lyrics)
Sorry hubby, now I can sing along to this song from beginning till the end!
Here's some cotton for you to stuff your ears.
Bwahahhaa

LEONA LEWIS - I got you
(chorus)
Go ahead and say goodbye
I'll be alright
Go ahead and make me cry
I'll be alright


-----------------------------------------------------------
(lyrics googled from the net, clip from youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails