Saturday, June 12, 2010

Boiling bottles

I can clearly recall 5 years ago, before bedtime, me and hubby will take turns every night, be standing in front of the stove, waiting for the water to boil in the pot, to sterilize Amin's bottles and my breast-pump parts.
Yeah, believe it.
We were like that.
For the rest of the following 3 years..
..until my mom-in-law gave us this after I delivered Arif.

Introducing the AVENT Express Microwave Steam Steriliser.
It really made our lives easier!
I felt so dumb for not discovering this heaven sent invention, earlier!

Therefore, when a very pregnant close friend of mine asked what else is needed in preparation for the coming baby, I absolutely put this on top of her must haves list.

It is very easy and effective to use, not too big, not too small either and the most important is that it sterilised in super quick TWO (2) minutes !!
No kidding!

For the record, I'm not paid for promoting this, but just wanted to share it as this is one of the awesome stuffs that I would personally recommend.
Cioa!

(pic googled from the net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails