hmmm...definitely sounds weird, huh?
But, what about this?
No specific reason, just want to share one of my Coach collection.(while it's still here with me and not been sold yet **wink**)
Presenting the gorgeous Coach Legacy Francine Patent Leather Ivory, style # 12295.
As usual, must flaunt its fabulous Coach Legacy Stripe Sateen fabric lining.
And just for your info, here are some of its features;
- 6" drop rolled leather handles with Brass "O"Ring detailing
- 46" detachable strap with dog-leash clasp to enable cross-body sling, by clipping it to the brass ring on the sides of the bag
- Zip Top Closure with dual Leather Zipper Pull
- Front pocket with Brass Turnlock Closures
- Exterior Back Slip Pocket
- Large Interior zip pocket
- Two Cellphone/multifunction pockets
- D-Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
- 4-bottom feet brass studs for protection
- Matching Coach ivory patent leather hang-tag and the Coach medallion antique brass charm
- Size 16" (L) x 12" (H) x 6" (W)
Another point about this bag is that although it is made of patent leather which means it is not as heavy as its Legacy sisters that were made of thicker leather, this bag still weighs a lot by itself, due to the heavy duty brass hardware.
So if you're the type that carries tons of stuffs inside your bag, then you might want to buff up those shoulder muscles!
Oh and a side note, a little accessories can go a long way in transforming a look..
Apple, anyone? hmmm.. yummy...