Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year Resolution

Seriously, I have none.

I don't find the need for it.. but I do believe that we should have targets or plans in life.. but absolutely not necessarily means you must created it during new year and to achieve it within a-year's time period though..
Anyway, whatever we may call it, well, I just decided to set one about 5 hours ago..

Yup..
While in the office, waiting for the clock to strike 5.30 for me to go home, I browsed several of my favourite blogs and wallaaaa! I've made my resolution that I myself need to start blogging too!!

Ok.. that sounds sooo familiar.. which I think I've said that before in previous previous previous posts..

So, oh well... we will just see how it goes then!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails