Thursday, February 11, 2010

Missing The Legacy

I was wearing grey shaded clothing today and as I was about to pick which bag to use, it stabbed me right into my heart that I'm missing my one and only grey.. Yup, I recently sold her to funds up for new purchases..
So here's a tribute for my ever so gorgeous Coach Legacy Garcia Leather Grey Tote, style # 12705.
Who would have ever thought that this perfectly gorgeous grey shade is fit to pair up with pink!
She was part of the 2008 Coach Legacy Collection and made from the super soft yet very durable Italian Garcia lightweight distressed leather, with antique brass hardware.
Check out the Legacy Stripe sateen fabric lining, that's the star of the show.
 
In case you're wondering, here are some features of the bag
  • Breakaway zip-top closure
  • Brass Turnlock front flap closure.
  • Hidden front slide pocket.
  • Gussetted double 10.5" drop strap with stud detailing
  • Gussetted sides with adjustable belts for extra room area when needed, also with stud detailing
  • Matching Garcia Leather hangtag
  • 4-bottom feet studs for protection from scuffing
  • Interior zip pocket
  • Two Cellphone/ Multifunction pockets
  • D-ring to clip and accessory or keyfob
  • Size 14" (L) x 9" (H) x 6.5" (W)
 So, guess what I ended up using to match my greyish toned outfit?
 
Yes indeed, you can never go wrong with the perfect black bag!
The bag of the day was Coach Madison Large Leather Sabrina with brass hardware, style # 12949

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails