I was instantly smitten by it!
It was like love at first sight!
My first question was, when the hell did LV made such prints in those colours?
I thought LV only make monogram brown speedy!
So from that 21st July 2009, I started lurking in the LV sub forum and googling about LV collections, until I found out that LV do make limited edition speedies almost every season/ year and this Watercolour Aquarelle was from the Richard Prince collaboration Spring/ Summer 2008. (Just for knowledge sharing, Watercolour Aquarelle prints was released in two colours, white and dark brown)
And that was the beginning of my burning desire for LV.
Thanks to euphoria junction, I managed to get it by December 2009.
Presenting my very 1st Louis Vuitton, Watercolour Aquarelle Speedy 35, dress-up with the Coach Poppy Scribble Flower charm.
Here are the features of the bag, just for your knowledge;
- Speedy 35 means that the length size is 35cm. Size 13.8" (L) x 9" (H) x 7.1" (W)
- LV coated canvas material in Multicolour Monogram Watercolour prints, with double rounded handles and trimmings in natural cowhide leather, best known as vachetta.
- Zip top closure with matching leather zipper pull.
- Single interior slip pocket
- D-ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
- Leather leaf tab on both sides with one side for LV padlock attachment.
- It comes complete with an LV lock with 2 keys, and the LV dustbag.
Since the damaged has been done, better just go with the flow and embrace in it.. stay tuned for more LV posts to come! bwahahhaha (that's me trying to do the evil laugh!)
p/s: As a note, LV speedy is meant for handheld, and elbow carry only. The handle has very small drop length and you must have a stick thin arm to enable it for shoulder carry - it is possible though, believe me, check out picture of Heidi's friend below..