I was very tied up last week and didn't manage to blog-hop as normal.
So u can imagine the panic attack as I read sooo many blogpost last night, regarding this Bank Rakyat shares!
We saw tons of people lining up this morning at Bank Rakyat Kelana Jaya, but I insisted that we should try it.
Yesss!! The shares are still available!!
So hurry everybody!
There's still time!
All you need to do is:
1. Bring a photocopy your IC
2. Bring RM 500 cash + RM 5 for processing fees.
3. Bring your Bank Rakyat book account. If you don't have, no worries, you can open an account on the spot.
4. Take the form and the queue number at the receptionist counter.
5. Fill in the form and wait until it is your turn.
You can only buy RM500 of shares value now for a start. If you want to buy more, easy, just fill in the form and sent it in, no money needed yet because your application will be reviewed and you have to wait for the offer letter within a month.
So, what are you waiting for?