Friday, May 21, 2010

Cyber-licious

Now I know why my colleagues have stop complaining whenever we have to go for meetings at Cyberjaya area.
It's because of Saba'.
An Arab Restaurant serving Arab food, and drinks! (try the yoghurt drink!!)
And the best the rice.

The chicken was marinated and cooked to perfection.
And it may just look like any other Briyani rice, but you are dead wrong!
I've never tasted anything like this before.
This plate portion is a LOT for me, but believe it when I say I was able to finish them all!!
It's because of the rice, which is very light.  I'm not sure how to describe it to you, it is very flavoursome indeed but yet it didn't actually give you the feeling of muak, like you've had enough already.
Well, after the dish, of course I felt like I can hardly walk!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aida!!!!
    Didn't know you blogged. Saya link, ya? :) Shmanks!!!

    BTW, kalau kitorang pergi Cyber, mesti lunch kat Saba' punya. Typical, eh?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sll singgah balik dr ofis...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dillz!!!
    miss u too!!
    thanks for dropping by!!

    oh u are sooo lucky laaa kaezrin, umah dekat, on the way there, senang.. unlike me, so far apart..

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails