Then, JeM and Nini said that they are lusting for a Trevi, which reminds me about my own Trevi, and how long have I stopped blogging about bags.
Gosh, what happened to me?
Is there ever such possibility that I might loose interest in bags?
Errrrr... NOT !
I'm just so occupied with work lately that blogging is now considered as a huge effort for me.
But of course I still stretch my neck to look at that girl's bag across the other LRT coach.
Of course I still secretly twitch my eyes to glance at that lady's bag while in the elevator.
Of course I still pretend to buy tictacs at the counter top just to look at the lady's wallet while she's paying for her snacks.
If you noticed, so far, I've been buying only limited edition released LV bags.
This is because I'm not so much of a fan towards the permanent prints.
Permanent here means that it is a year-round collection.
But this Trevi Damier Ebene is the one and only to break the rules.
It took me some time to decide on either the Hampstead PM or Trevi PM.
Well, actually, to be honest, I'm still thinking on that Hampstead now.
But don't cha just feel silly to get another one in ebene? (talk to me out of it, will ya!)
Trevi Damier Ebene PM, the PM stands for "petit modèle" that means small size in french.
This Trevi design comes in two sizes only, small and large, which is known as the GM, "grande modèle".
Besides in Damier Ebene, this Trevi design also can be special ordered in Damier Azur prints (the white-grey chequered) because LV don't make Trevi in Azur as part of its collection.
Besides the gorgeous pleats up front, here are some features of Trevi Damier Ebene PM;
- PM Size 13.4" (L) x 9.4" (H) x 5.9" (W)
- Coated canvas material in Damier Ebene prints, combination of two chocolate tones forming chequered pattern.
- Double rounded handles and trimmings in dark chocolate patent leather.
- Zip top closure with brass engraved zipper pull.
- Two Interior slip pockets
- Removable leather strap for shoulder carry.
- Base studs on to bottom part of the bag, for protection against scratches when placed down.
- Red alcantra lining (microfibre)
Yeah, the Trevi extra shoulder strap looks great with the gold buckle and all, but it's really not adjustable.
What a shame :p