Friday, July 15, 2011

Hats Gallore, right here at home !

Yes!
Just like the Royal Wedding scenes that I blogged about recently.
I took the opportunity to wear this hat during Amin's sports day last weekend.
It was after all, an outdoor field event.
Assuming to be hot and sunny.
Such a perfect weather and event, for hats and such.. don't cha think so?
I specially requested my officemate, QZ who went to Melaka for a product roadshow to search and buy one for me.
I was superrr excited to wear this hat.
Heck, I even thought I'd be the only one wearing it.
But who knew, I was dead wrong.

The teachers beat me to it.


And I felt like stealing this one from her!
Pure envy!!

So, in the end, I don't feel pretty any more.
Naahhh, here! YOU wear it, hun!

9 comments:

  1. Boleh jadi peladang berjaya ni hi hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i have one as well tp asyik kelepet sana sini, give up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehheehhe.. Cikgu2 lagi advance ok. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. yes Nurman..
    i called it "topi petani" masa describe to my friend to buy it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. leoness > how did yours get kelepets??
    keras jerrr yg i punya ni..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello ayu!
    thanks for dropping in my blog.
    yup, the teachers mesti dah biasa lah with this sports event..
    i jer yg ketinggalan.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were some fantastic hats!!

    I liked your hat too! That's so cute that DH was wearing it! (Next time, you can tie animal print ribbon around it to make it more bling!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks sam!
    i have several coach ponytail scarf, and i'll make sure to tie it around it if i ever wear it again..

    anybody out there wanna invite me to their kids' sports day??
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salam ....

    Macam gi tengok Melbourne Cup lah pulakk ....

    Cantik-cantik topi tu ...

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails