Monday, July 18, 2011

I don't get what the fuss is about..

Hello readers!
Once again, I'm on my quest to blog as much about lunch-outing as possible.
These food pictures are flooding my iphone and my officemates are wondering why do I always snap pics when we're out lunch, but fail to blog about it instantly.
Sorry mates.  I'm slacking.  I know!

So, what's makes a restaurant famous?
Is it the food?
Is it the drinks?
Is it the ambiance?
Or is it the location?

This time, I think it must be due to the location.

Located in Bangsar.
Located at the exact spot of the old Devi's Corner.
Located at a corner lot area, impossible not to pass by it, in this small crowded Bangsar area.
Chawan is the name.
And I just don't get what the fuss is about this place anyway.

Date : 21st March 2011
Venue : Chawan, Bangsar
Time : 12noon-ish

Asam laksa, which Nadz discovered that the junks were too much inside it.
Making it a hassle to eat.

Briyani rice with chicken, that Skin and Zie rated as so-so.

Lontong..
This one, at first I liked it, but after a few bites, it sort of felt too much on the coconut milk.

Maybe I can just give the credits to the drinks.
The ice blended coffee and the tripple layer frappé did impressed us.


Or maybe it's just the heat?
Hmm..
Being in Bangsar zone, I would say it's such a hefty price to pay for a typical kopitiam so-so standard.

3 comments:

  1. it is overpriced but i think people come here to people-watch...like moi did hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh
    so u're one of them doing the 'people-watching'! hahaha..
    tak koser i.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over at Free Bitcoin you may get free bitcoins. 8 to 22 satoshis per 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails