Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Feverish

I managed to run home during the lunch break just to check on Amin. He's been having fever since yesterday. Actually, the fever strikes near dawn while he's asleep and subside later in the afternoon. Luckily my mom and dad have retired and are able to take care of Amin. So, I left Amin with them instead of sending him to the nursery. It's not that I don't trust the nursery, but I much prefer to let my parents do the extra care, and if it gets worse, they can immediately get him to the doctor. And besides that, if it's contagious, Amin will not spread it to other kids at nursery. I mean, I don't want others to do that to mine so why should I.

This kind of sudden fever happened a few months back and like before, the doctor concluded it as 'viral infections'. Nothing serious. Just give him fever medication and make sure he eats and drinks regularly. It looks as if it's nothing to worry about but honestly speaking, whenever things go wrong with Amin, even a cough or a sneeze from him would make me jumpy and worried sick. Different from Han, he's more to the cool and relax type of daddy-o. So, I guess that is good in term of having a balance in the family, or else we might end up being a complete freak-out parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails