Monday, October 16, 2006

it's tee time

Today, I'm hooked on Threadless T-shirts. It's where new talents are being appreciated. It's where creativity being rewarded. It's where arts are not questioned. It's where t-shirts overruled all types of clothing available in this world ! Yes, and it's where I will buy my next tee too.

Seriously, if you have the time, surf the website and you will be amazed to discover that designing tee patterns are so much fun and surprisingly pays a lot. This seriously inspires me to try and design a tee logo. There's nothing to loose. No subscription fees and anybody from anywhere around the universe can submit ideas and designs whenever they like. The best thing about it is that if it gets selected, designer gets rewarded with up to USD$1,500. Isn't that cool? But of course, now I need to learn to use photoshop and macromedia flash.. hmm..

Life is surely a never ending learning process. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails