Sunday, February 13, 2011

My gaming period has just begun

Don't laugh, but I am addicted to PVZ!
Sue me, I'm a late bloomer.
I know.
This is an old game.
But it is new to me.
I have finished the Adventure game stage and reached the music video, which to my surprise, I love the song!!
So, here's the clip and lyric.
Enjoy!!



(PLANTS vs ZOMBIES Music Video)

Sunflower!
One, two, three!


Chorus:
There's a zombie on your law-awn
There's a zombie on your lawnnn...
There's a zombie on your law-awn
We don't want zombies on the lawn...

I know your type: tall, dark, and dead
You want to bite all the petals off of my head
And then eat the brains of
the one who planted me here

I'm just a sunflower but see
me power an entire infantry
You like the taste of brains
we don't like zombies

I used to play football (Footbaw-all)
Road cones protect my head (Cone on his head)
I have a screen door shield (Door Shield)
All zombies: We are the undead!

Maybe it's time to re-evaluate
I know you have a lot of food on your plate
Brains are quite rich in cholesterol

You're dead so it doesn't matter,
so Instead we'll use this solar power
to make a lawn defence at any hour

I like your tricycle (tricycle)
There's butter on my head (oh on his head)
(dolphin sound) I'm gonna eat your brains (oh no no no)
All zombies: We are the undead!



---------------------------------------------------------------
(lyrics and pics googled from the net, clip from youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails