Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day

There are three teachers that I will remember forever.
The first is my Standard 1 teacher.
Her name is Puan Siti Khadijah.
We called her Cikgu Khadijah.
She is the nicest and sweetest human being I have ever met.
Now I believe that all Standard 1 teacher should be that way because she was the reason that I love going to school sooo much!

The second teacher is my Standard 5 teacher.
Her name is Puan Fatimah.
And I hated her so much.
She gave tons and tons of homework, and very very fierce.
Scared the shit out of every student.
She made me terrified to go to class.

The third teacher is my Standard 6 teacher.
Her name is Puan Azizah.
And she turned the whole terrible standard 5 experience upside down.
She not only made learning fun, but also made sure all of us in her class got straight A's in the UPSR.
We (me and my Standard 6 classmates) loved here so much that we stayed in contact with her until we finished high school!

To all the teachers in the world, I would like to say thank you for everything.
Your tolerance with students is unmeasurable and may Allah blessed you for your dedication and kindness.

Happy Teachers Day!

(pics googled from the net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails