Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Annoying Calls from 035638xxxx

Demmitt!
I know this is supposed to be a Wordless Wednesday, but hell I am so pissed with these calls stupid prank callers.

I've been receiving calls since yesterday, from these two numbers :
03-5638 1665
03-5638 0638

The callers were some giggly girls passing the phone to one another to hear my voice saying "hello" back to their "hellos".. and then they hung up.
Shittt!
I felt like an idiot.
I tried calling back these numbers but got to some fax machine sounds.

(pic googled from the net)

5 comments:

  1. hi im selling cookware from Uk

    www.jualanmegatefal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bunch of loserr yang takde keje berfaedah nak buat

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Nurman.
    i seriously tak paham laa kenapa nak buat prank calls ni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has, they sound like teenagers voice tau.. memalukan laa..

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails