Monday, October 09, 2006

frozen

No, I'm nowhere near any iceberg, that is if you were wondering. The picture is just me exaqgerating. Despite the rain outside, this noc lab has always been freaking cold. Every single day I have to deal with this kind of temperature. It is absolutely not a healthy working environment. Not to mention that I have almost 10 fully-occupied server racks placed less than 5 metres behind me. Can you imagine how exposed I am to all these invisible electromagnetic force and electrical charges? Crazy huh? Now you know why I wish to move outta here.

It's not as easy as it may sounds like (oh..how I wish!) . I'm bonded for another 3 years. And although I can move to other department / job post within the company, I still have to go through the apply, shortlisted and interview phase which sad to say, I had gone to several times. Well, I only managed to apply and thats about it. Not gotten shortlisted, and not selected for interviews.

I want to be better than I am today. I want to further my studies. I want to go abroad. I was stranded before due to economic downturn, but that was a decade ago. Can I persue it now? Will I be able to do my masters and be a mother and wife at the same time? The more I look at my job now, the more I want to get out of it. I deserve better than this. I know I can do it. Can I? Han?

Hmm.. What I can say for now is that this frozen air has gotten into my brain cells alright..

I need a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails