Well, who doesn't, right?
It took me quite some time to finally found the perfect pink bag!
Actually, this has long been available in the market, but it's me who hesitated in getting it because it comes only in small size.
If you had known me, all my Coach Madison Sabrina are in large size.
But I had to make the special exemption for this.
It's just too lovely to pass out.
Finally, I have succumbed to its temptation..
- Zip-top closure with leather zipper pull.
- Offers both satchel and shoulder bag functions with convertible strap.
- 22" extra detachable strap can neatly slides to the bottom of the bag when carried as satchel via the two 11" length with 4" drop leather rolled handles.
- Lightweight Italian leather with subtle texture and polished finish.
- Brass Horse and Carriage logo on the front.
- Three Coach hang-tags.
- 4-bottom feet studs for protection from scuffing.
- Interior zip pocket
- One interior cellphone/ multifunction pocket
- D-ring to clip and accessory or keyfob
- Size 12" (L) x 5" (H) x 4" (W)
But I did struggle a bit to fit my stuffs into it.. had to leave behind the small water bottle and folded umbrella..
phewww.. thank god it didn't rain today!