Saturday, September 04, 2010

It's a bird, it's a plane.. no.. it's a duck !

Bwahahahaa..
Ohhhh helppp me please, ya-Allah..
He insisted to wear this on top of his clothes, as we're about to head out to KLCC !!
This towel was actually Amin's and I bought it 2 years ago at Aussino store.
But Amin was not as adventurous /  sporting as Arif, and he simply ignored this.
I was just merely sorting out old clothes and discovered this unused towel.
Little did I realised that I have actually unleased the power of ... DUCK-kiddo !
Oh my..
I really need to get him some proper superhero costumes, huh?
In case I couldn't hide this *cape* at the back of the closet, if you see a kid with a yellow towel in the middle of the mall, don't be alarmed, coz it's just us.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails