Saturday, April 30, 2011

To change or not to change?

This dots blogger template have been my faithful companion since I started blogging in year 2006.
If you're wondering where to get this dots template style, go to tab Design > Edit html > scroll down for the Old Templates > and click the Layout Templates (Launched 2006)
Now there's the Design Template, with numerous styles and fashionable blog template.
Too many choices is not good for me.
I tend to get confused and can't make up my mind.
And in the end, I picked the most simple theme of all.
Went back to the old 2006 templates selection, and picked this instead.
Inspired by Karla's Closet, to be exact.

So, what do you think?

More white, more plain, more room to write.

Or is it, more boring than it already is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails