Saturday, October 22, 2011

Real Softy

Who would have thought a film about robots fighting would be so emotional?
Absolutely the best movie ever for 2011.
Seriously?
Yeah, steel serious, I'm telling ya!
Starring Hugh Jackman and directed by Shawn Levy, Real Steal is based on robots competing in boxing match.
No doubt, hunkalicious Jackman is indeed the perfect star for this role.
But the strength for the plot obviously came from Dakota Goyo, acting as his stubborn, yet determined son.
If you think that you're good in guessing the plot, well, think again, coz this film will unexpectedly gets to your deepest emotion.
Sound sappy, but that's my honest opinion.
Because I could cheer and scream with the crowd in the cinema. 
And for that, I'm giving no less than 5 stars rating!
Looking forward for seconds!

(pics googled from the net)

3 comments:

  1. I have been surprised- hearing lots of good things about this movie. I was skeptical because they bought the rights to the game 'rock-em sock-em robots' for this movie. Sounds like I'll have to see and, and I am a sucker for good movies with Hugh Jackman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh go watch it!!!
    it's not all steel i'm telling ya!
    it's sooo full of emotions and hugh jackman is damnnn hot!
    that husky voice..
    that yummy biceps..
    ohhh laaa laaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. my niece pun suruh i tgk this movie..heheheh tgk trailer pun cam best jek :)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails