Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Impressive Eslona


(Pic from sometime.asia)
Wed 13112019 : Eslona by Sometime By Asian Designers
Spent my lunchtime today visiting the Sometime showroom at Oval Damansara building, because my bestie (illa) wanted to stamped her name on her bag. And since my office is just 5mins walk away, I was happy to help out.


(Pic from sometime.asia)

Anyway, I thought this Iconic Essentials Collection would be the same as their Estela design.
Since it's the same colourway - beige and black. and looks the same handle type too.
Maybe just the shape that differs.
Boy, was I wrong.

(Pic from sometime.asia)

They make look the same, but the material is not!
Estella was made from 100% cotton. Means that you can throw it into the washing machine as and when you require cleaning.
Eslona is made of coated canvas. The inner lining is like what you see in cath kidston bag whereby if you accidentally get it wet on the outside, your belongings on the inside will not be effected. And vice versa. It's water repellent, bebeh!
This means that you may require manual cleaning method as to not damage the coated canvas material. Tak boleh laa campak je masuk washing machine tu. Tadahal, boleh je brush slowly to remove the dirt. Macam basuh Longchamp LePliage tu.
(Pic from sometime.asia)

Absolutely love the Eslona Mini back pocket and internal compartments.
To top it all, super loving the long detachable and adjustable strap.
Picture below shows me in the most extended length of the crossbody strap.
Which I believe long enough should you be taller than me, I am 165cm height by the way.


The Eslona tote however looks a little too large for me.
It may be the same size as the LV Neverfull GM, incase you are wondering.
Price wise, as below:
Eslona large RM99
Eslona mini RM89
Espouch2 RM59 (but if you buy any of the Eslona bag, you'll get to buy it at RM39)



For more information, kindly visit their website.
#jelita78punyareview
#masalahseorangshopaholik

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails